Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th with the Family

This 4th of July was so much fun. We went in to WV to spend the weekend with family.  I love my family.  Yes, sometimes they are crazy but still you have to love them.   I'm so glad that we are a close family. In recent events of my dad dieing, I realize how lucky my kids are to have family who care so much about them.   We have a big family and getting to see my kids make memories with their cousins, like I did when I was there age is great. Time is to short to take family for granted. No matter what happens in life, I know I can depend on them. 

The kids with some of their cousins.

My beautiful family that God has blessed me with.  Juliet is 7, Gabe is 21/2 and Mallory is 3 months.  I can't believe how big they are getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment