Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thyroid Biopsy, Accident update, and Counting down too..

Okay so first we will talk about the heavy stuff.   I had my thyroid biopsy.  Lucky for me I also came down with a sore throat from allergies. Great huh !?!   So I'm quoting scripture the whole time I'm laying on this table. Trying desperately not to freak out !   They start the numbing process and yes it hurts.  Then the needle goes in. You feel pressure but its really not that bad. So I handle the first two swipes great. Then he comes back and says he needs more swipes. The lidocane wears off fast for me.  So they lidocane me again, tell me not to swallow.  Seriously?  Of course I'm going to swallow. So I hurry and swallow. Then the poking and probing continues again. It starts to hurt bad. I had to make them take a break.  Finally we  finished with the left nodule. The right nodule wasn't as bad. They said it was bigger and more close to my skin than the other one was. They ended up going in six times but I braved on with God's help.  I'm so thankful its over with.   We get the results next week. Praying for clean result but its in Gods plan and I know he has whats best for me in mind. Easier said than realised but getting there.  

On a happy note -  My insurance is paying for the accident that happened with Chris and Gabe. PRAISE THE LORD !!!

So on to Counting down too...

DISNEY!!!!



I can't tell you how excited we are to go on vacation.  We just need a break at our home.  Just to get away from every day life for a bit.  I almost cancelled it with all the medical problems I'm having, but decided that I don't know the future. I might seriously regret canceling so I'm sticking with it. 

Chris asked my mom to go with us.  She needs to get out of the house too. So hopefully this will be a refreshing trip for all of us.   The kids are so excited.  We have been renting Disney movies and books each week.  Also while we are there, Gabe will be turning 3!!!!   Where did the time go?  I can't believe he will be 3.  So I'm trying to plan something special for him. Yes, yes I know we will be in Disney but that's our vacation.. not his birthday.  So thinking of something small yet special to do while we are there.  

As soon as we return we start school. My "to do" list is getting  HUGE!   Prayerfully I'll get it all done.



No comments:

Post a Comment