Thursday, July 29, 2010

Busy Busy and did I mention we're busy lol

Okay well I know its been awhile but trust me I have valid excuses. We are busy and as always anytime I have free time.. someone or something comes in and snatches it. Whats up with that?
Anyway summer is slowly ending and I'm glad cause prayerfully life will slow down. Swimming lessons end this week and Juliet is doing wonderful ! I'm so excited for her and lover watching her learn new things. TBall ends this next week! All I can say is that its been fun but I'm over it lol. School started Monday .. I know I know. Its still July but my dad has been in and out of the hospital lately and is currently in. I'm just not sure what this year holds so we're going ahead and getting started. I'll post on that later.

Recently we took my nieces and nephew on vacation to TN and did you know there are TONS! of discounts for homeschoolers. I can't remember if I've blogged about it or not but check it out.



We went to Ripley's Aquarium in the Smokies -Which is great! The kids loved it and the parents loved getting everyone in at a awesome homeschool rate of $7 pp!
Then we took them go karting and blaster boating! Poor Gabe still isn't tall enough to ride any of the big rides but thankfully they had little rides for him to get on.
Now the rest of my week is filled w/ our church event called "The Greatest Show on Earth" Its a kinda like a mini VBS thing but just for 3 days instead of a week. So that should be fun for the kids to do! So as of now I'm just counting down till the end of this week! Prayerfully my dad will be getting out of the hospital this week and all extra activities are ending ! So next week with a clear schedule we can focus on the year ahead and not doing so much. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment