Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer is here! So is my lack of judgment on our schedule....

Well we started out spring saying "We are just doing one thing over the summer"! Cause we are always busy and summer goes by so fast and we look around and are like .. okay where did it go?? So once again I have a lack in judgment and we are as busy as can be. We have TBall on Mondays. Which is going really good. Its a league just for homeschoolers. And the best is that its on Mondays and not the weekend. This way we get to meet others who are like us . Juliet is learning how to be on a team and she's decent at hitting but still working on catching.







Then we also have her in swimming lessons. Our "life skills" goal for the summer is learning how to swim and ride her bike with out training wheels. Swimming is going great she is really starting to float, swim, and go under on her own. I love seeing her learn new things. I don't have pics of her swimming cause I usually have Gabe and my nephew that I watch also in tow.

The rest of the week is filled with church and getting ready for class, women's bible study, and just regular business of watching my nephew full time. Along with every weekend we have something going on . We just got back from a great homeschool conference where I finished getting Juliet's curriculum for 2nd grade. (I'll post all about that later)!
This weekend we are leaving for W.V. That's where I'm from and my family is having a huge family reunion there. I'm so excited! Family is one of the most important things in my life. Its one of the few things I don't take for granted.

All in all I turn around and its July and before I know it.. August will be at my door step and school starts. So I'm seriously praying I can say no more and just relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment