Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Does life ever just slow down???

I thought that after summer would be over that life would finally slow down, but its not.  We're so busy and I'm trying to find ways to limit that.  Mondays Juliet has Co-op and we're there from 12-4. Then every other Tuesday we have American Heritage Girls which is great but still another commitment. On Wed we have flute lessons and Kids Point at church so basically from 4-8:30 we're out of the house.  Then I have my nephew on Thurs and Fri and a extra kid in my house with school going on is also hectic.   I'm just worn out!
I have so much stuff that needs to get done and it just keeps getting put on the back burner which totally stinks!   So praying that God will show me what we need to omit and where. We've started limiting tv and online so that frees up some time.  This pregnancy is slowing me down a whole lot.  I don't remember ever being so tired w/ my other two.  I'm eating good and exercising but still feel like I have no energy by the time 3pm hits. On that note I'm almost 16wks and we'll find out what we're having in a month. I'm sorta excited and sorta anxious. I will gladly take whatever God gives us and praise him for it, but I'd really really love to have another girl. Juliet has spoiled me and Gabe has ruined me. He's so sweet but so rotten. Juliet was my very laid back baby. I know every kid is different and this baby could be horrible and have colic but I guess I'm just holding on to my past experiences.  Well I'll post a new pic of  our little blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the HHH! So happy for you and the news of your newest blessing:-)! I hope this pregnancy is a very healthy one for both you and baby. I would love another girl too--maybe one of these days:-). For now, it's me, my girl and my 4 guys!

    ReplyDelete