Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever!

Okay so I have come to the conclusion that I'm not a consistent blogger. Really going to try to fix that. So alot has happend since my last post. I'm going to give you the cliff notes version. 
So on March the 21st our 3rd blessing arrived. Ms Mallory Paige 7lbs .15 oz and 18 inches.
She is wonderful!  She has been sleeping through the night and is just such a happy girl.
Also Gabe is potty trained at 2 1/2. Whoohoo!  He just got it. After hearing all these horror stories about how hard it is to potty train. I was so scared.  We bribed him with Batman underwear and it worked.

On a sad note, over Memorial Day weekend my father went to be with Jesus.  He was 54 and had been fighting thyroid cancer for 4 years. It was a bitter-sweet time for us. We are happy to know that he is no longer in pain but saddend that he isn't here with us.   Keep us in your prayers.

Now to the most recent updates.  I was diagnosed with Basil Cell skin cancer ugh!  As if I needed anything extra going on.  Just had surgery yesterday at Dermatology Associates of Lexington. Dr Dhir did my surgery and I must say that they are amazing!  If you have skin problems I deffinitly reccomend them.  Prayerfully I will be healed up in 3 weeks in which time I will be starting P90X.  I have a good 40 lbs of baby weight that has been collecting over the past 8 years to get rid of.  I'll be blogging and updating about that later.
In the mean time we are waiting for summer to start at our house.  With everything going on we just haven't got to start summer really. So I'm determined that the first of July will start summer for us. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment