Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby Steps

So I've been thinking its time to really shed some pounds. I don't want to take pills, shakes, major diets, and fad junk. Personally every time I see people try those they either don't loose or they do and gain it back double. I'm not saying everyone does this, just some that I have known.
So I've decided to take baby steps.
They seem to work for Mallory! She does a little more each day building her balance and leg strength. Soon she will be walking every where. Oh the things you learn watching your kids.

Everyday I'm watching my portions cause I can't really diet to much since I'm still breast feeding. I'm also exercising a little more each day so I don't burn out. I'm praying to loose 30lbs by April. Reasonable goal. I'll keep ya updated.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there I am trying right along with you! :) I lost 30 last year and this year I would like to loose about 60. As you said no fad diets or weird stuff. Just hard work, baby steps. By the way, your little girl working so hard at getting up is precious. :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete